Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 4.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:13:49 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 4.1 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* "bered" attribute, meaning if object has BER-specific encoding, is
  renamed to "ber_encoded"
* "bered" attribute is replace with property showing if any of
  underlying values are BER-encoded. If value has length indefinite
  encoded explicit tag, value, if value contains BER-related encoding,
  or if it contains other objects that are "bered", then it is "bered"

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.1.tar.xz (267 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.1.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 0FC879E6 B407BD4E AEFD9087 CB1B38F7 416761DB 73894BAF CCA21178 234D20A8
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF