Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 4.3 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 18:49:36 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 4.3 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Fix NumericString: space is allowed character
* Strict PrintableString sanitizing

Thanks to Elena Balakhonova for provided patches!

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.3.tar.xz (267 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.3.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 325DAB51 B712B62A 515E4068 DEEA19C9 AE097BDE 2C6E8196 C468D8D8 90106741
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF