Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 4.6 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 01:22:40 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 4.6 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Added COMPLI (https://github.com/YuryStrozhevsky/asn1-test-suite)
  ASN.1:2008 test suite. PyDERASN passes it (except for REAL values),
  but it is more strict sometimes and aimed to be compliant with X.690-201508
* Check for arc values normalization in ObjectIdentifier.
  Forbid non-normalized in DER encoding

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.6.tar.xz (301 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.6.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 7003E729 5EE03973 0A6CFF43 0AD60332 171C54CF 95F8027E 3D074E92 830C45A2
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF