Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 4.9 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 00:41:30 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 4.9 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Minor decode speed improvements
* Much faster UTCTime/GeneralizedTime decoders
* Stricter UTCTime/GeneralizedTime DER encoding check: trailing zeroes
  are forbidden
* Valid DER encoding of GeneralizedTime with microseconds: no trailing
  zeroes appended

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.9.tar.xz (308 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-4.9.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: A39489CD 09C43FE5 A7EF4E9C F1083E2F 982682FA 6AD40140 65D974D7 D28EC9E7
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF