Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 5.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:43:53 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 5.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Ability to specify multiple OID mappings for pprinted output
  (``oids`` keyword argument is renamed to ``oid_maps``)

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.0.tar.xz (311 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.0.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 3675D04F 40347340 A432BC05 7D3B20BC 0F7A5ABB AB1BE7E2 E3475781 F29576B8
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF