Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 5.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:52:24 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 5.2 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Fix fallbacked ``colored()`` function workability,
  if no ``termcolor`` is installed

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.2.tar.xz (311 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: F41C25BE 4560B665 E2209BE2 90621F65 321C00F8 A213D405 AF229026 E2B2799E
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF