Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 5.6 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:31:11 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 5.6 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Convenient .decod() method, that raises if tail is not empty
* Control characters (like newlines) of text fields in pprinted
  output are escaped
* Ability to allow asterisk and ampersand characters (allow_asterisk,
  allow_ampersand kwargs) in PrintableString, that unfortunately could
  be met in X.509 certificates

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.6.tar.xz (316 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-5.6.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: E45CC96D 8D35FF33 56F79645 A374CAC4 DE0537D7 06780DCD D617FB67 79502DF2
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==5.6 --hash=sha256:a3c4f10d1cd11c9fe2bbb5a189a6dba31c912cf4d9e8773001dd383f346c1520
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF