Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 6.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 16:54:40 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 6.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* .copy() method removed: copy.copy() is preferred way to copy objects now
* Copies made previously with .copy() lacked .defined field, now they are not
* All objects are friendly to pickle libraries
* PrintableString has allow_asterisk and allow_ampersand property
* .hexencode(), .hexdecode() and .hexdecod() methods appeared, working
  with hexadecimal encoded data

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-6.0.tar.xz (318 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-6.0.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 87061738 8D885263 24BFC507 59253AC4 042EB745 42417C32 5186327D D089F08B
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==6.0 --hash=sha256:6a9fe5d48afa1a6a82af6879259d470ede3f9554ecf4f697da8554dccda5f682
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF