Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 7.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:10:27 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 7.2 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Restored workability of some command line options
* 2-pass DER encoding mode with very little memory footprint
  http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/reference.html#pass-der-encoding

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.2.tar.xz (350 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 7BF6F05E EFE72E4F 43738A76 21AAC45E 7943534D 5952C0EB 7DA8BB25 B6BF3B5C
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==7.2 --hash=sha256:f6b480a2ff0b4cd9264631933b505039f58f21056c6c84b90c51569265ea37c7
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF