Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 7.6 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:24:00 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 7.6 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Proper strict alphabet validation of VisibleString
* VisibleString and IA5String also have allowable_chars property
* Fixed TeletexString, T61String use iso-8859-1 encoding (instead of
  ascii), because they are 8-bit encodings

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.6.tar.xz (360 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.6.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: D6B717E6 BCD92525 F3868D72 51E46B3E 9311C86F 4064B72F 22C5A39F 038BD9C7
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==7.6 --hash=sha256:5dcb791ed167d732a3130016e7e3c756c6f8064ce1c7ff6cd6a1f827feb084bb
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF