Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 7.7 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 13:06:22 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 7.7 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Strictly check that tag's long encoded form does not contain leading zero
  (X.690 8.1.2.4.2 (c))
* Strictly check that tag's long form is used in expected way for small values
  (X.690 8.1.2.2)

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.7.tar.xz (361 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.7.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 965A7425 8F793D52 6D1E7D8A 8FCED43A D4F77F8B 6856939C 00F2E892 040BFFE7
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==7.7 --hash=sha256:edfe6bf763503640aafcdcce13a54efdb16a3f3d564cd8bb379b22593386934b
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF