Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 7.8 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 10:52:13 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 7.8 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Explicitly check that only naive datetime objects are used for UTCTime
  and GeneralizedTime, raise an error otherwise. Previously they
  silently ignored tzinfo

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.8.tar.xz (361 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-7.8.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: AC8C3096 A8AFE373 17968D81 A345D3AC 4ADDE58F B75B1D2B EFE01E47 43AA4388
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==7.8 --hash=sha256:c5a6511e5408095bdbb14e221f5336ad611c91536d22e0ea3a3c4cbd2053e02b
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF