Subject: [pyderasn-devel] PyDERASN 8.1 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 11:41:09 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 8.1 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

Thanks to Evgeny Drobotun for testing this library under Microsoft
Windows and bugreporting! Now workability under that OS should be
restored: it has different mmap constants and implementation,
preventing pyderasn importing.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.1.tar.xz (362 KiB)
    http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.1.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 11EB49EC C79A3E6F 1849E1A2 6AF7D403 D3063BA3 95AC98CB ECE8A6C2 737FE5BD
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==8.1 --hash=sha256:2892ba046472809381b3dc0417c1fd2cdad3c7e9cbd76e4d393b22c951103e73
    six==1.14.0 --hash=sha256:236bdbdce46e6e6a3d61a337c0f8b763ca1e8717c03b369e87a7ec7ce1319c0a

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF