Subject: PyDERASN 8.3 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:30:27 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 8.3 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Append offsets to tree elements in ASN.1 browser for ease of navigation.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.3.tar.xz (295 KiB)
    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.3.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: DD514425 1264A6A2 0144AEEA CFCEB226 0F004F49 7F0281DD ABD17D1D 5DE08B5E
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==8.3 --hash=sha256:f6e554a070c53659ab7bc8a40638b913620243ef24942e703eb7e60cf4f6f95f
    six==1.15.0 --hash=sha256:30639c035cdb23534cd4aa2dd52c3bf48f06e5f4a941509c8bafd8ce11080259

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF