Subject: PyDERASN 8.2 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:40:50 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 8.2 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Trivial documentation fixes
* Smaller tarball: removed Sphinx doc/_build/html/.doctrees
* six in tarball is updated to 1.15.0

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.2.tar.xz (295 KiB)
    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.2.tar.xz.sig

SHA256 hash: 79BDB556 E0F5E336 66E90FDF 3D4F059A 69C7B3DF B23C3752 318624CA 7AC769E1
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==8.2 --hash=sha256:710dd8f8a51c848b80a612f974e1d8f96068a542572723083ff7669520ae2bd6
    six==1.15.0 --hash=sha256:30639c035cdb23534cd4aa2dd52c3bf48f06e5f4a941509c8bafd8ce11080259

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: https://lists.cypherpunks.ru/mailman/listinfo/pyderasn-devel

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF