Subject: PyDERASN 8.4 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 18:34:33 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 8.4 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

Fix previous release's style breaking in ASN.1 browser.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.4.tar.zst (305 KiB)
    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-8.4.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 8DBCD680 48FCFCD0 E763DD74 C03970E1 8AE1035A 42874CF5 79105EB3 AAFA4BFF
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==8.4 --hash=sha256:354073cdf8efe03a7d1efbaabc23cbf4341144260fde544b9172bb502f35eff6
    six==1.16.0 --hash=sha256:1e61c37477a1626458e36f7b1d82aa5c9b094fa4802892072e49de9c60c4c926

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pyderasn_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF