Subject: PyDERASN 9.0 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:17:08 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 9.0 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

This release drops Python 2.7 support. No "six" dependency anymore.
Slightly faster decode/encode operations, because of that.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/

Source code and its signature for that version can be found here:

    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-9.0.tar.zst (292 KiB)
    http://www.pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/download/pyderasn-9.0.tar.zst.sig

SHA256 hash: 5C77DB55 03112F90 7A9D08DF 2893C839 EE0E3E77 9E2CE7A5 984FE096 766E80EE
GPG key: 2ED6 C846 3051 02DF 5B4E  0383 04A9 33D1 BA20 327A
         PyDERASN releases <pyderasn at cypherpunks dot ru>

pip'es requirements file:

    pyderasn==9.0 --hash=sha256:4ae2af8bde979661eab68d9e06f531498a602bf05381e04648f97016a868e836

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.cypherpunks.ru/pyderasn_002ddevel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
OpenPGP: CF60 E89A 5923 1E76 E263  6422 AE1A 8109 E498 57EF