Subject: PyDERASN 9.4 release announcement

From: Sergey Matveev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2026 14:30:33 +0300

I am pleased to announce PyDERASN 9.4 release availability!

PyDERASN is free software pure Python ASN.1 DER/CER/BER library.

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

The main improvements for that release are:

* Just a checkpoint/snapshot release, aggregating multiple project's
  domain name changes
* Removed hexenc() and hexdec utility functions

------------------------ >8 ------------------------

PyDERASN'es home page is: http://www.pyderasn.stargrave.org/

URLs to source code, its checksums and signatures can be found in an
attached Metalink4 file.

OpenSSH key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIBSTN8hS18d8TuZj4cz2G9h6To7pYLZjUVb7M3w26EJG

Please send questions regarding the use of PyDERASN, bug reports and patches
to mailing list: http://lists.stargrave.org/pyderasn-devel.html

-- 
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)
LibrePGP: 12AD 3268 9C66 0D42 6967  FD75 CB82 0563 2107 AD8A